DBm gives researchers at UGent or its associated partners the opportunity to bring research results into practice, creating added value for society. Eg. by make use of the following services:
- Support in writing the valorisation part in project funding proposals.
- Support in making an invention disclosure, and prosecution of patent applications (including financing of initial application stages).
- Support to entrepreneurial researchers in setting up a spin-off company.
- Facilitate the interaction between fundamental and more practical oriented reserach.
- Providing better access to patent literature and funding schemes with a technology development component.
Interested in turning your research results into practice:
click here to download the DBm technology disclosure form.